About Powerhouse Community Development
Our Vision and Values
Global implementation of initiatives that results in people living a self sufficient, enriched and rewarding life.
- Integrity – Uncompromising adherence to moral and ethical principles.
- Willingness – Always putting forth effort.
- Accountability – Not only saying that you will be there, but actually being there.
- Responsibility – See the need, take the initiative.
- Hope - The ability to believe what seems unattainable.
- Tenacious – “Consistent persistency.”
Our Mission and Goals
To prepare and equip individuals for economic and life challenging situations as it relates to their personal growth and development.
- Create a continuum of innovative public/private partnerships to maximize the use of community resources
- Employ a holistic approach in moving individuals toward self-sufficiency
- Improve the health and well being of individuals in the community
- Provide youth with a safe environment to learn life skills, develop self-esteem and to build strong family & community ties
- Providing housing, transportation, and substance abuse recovery for offenders being released from prison
- Provide a support group and the information that victims of domestic violence need to recover
Meet Our Board of Directors and Staff